Friday, November 20, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Boxy Cuffed Tee

http://www.makery.uk/2015/10/fo-boxy-cuffed-tee-tutorial/
Tutorial for a comfy and versatile boxy tee

Tutorial at Makery Blog

"I’ll begin by apologising for the image quality in this post. I am having some serious photography woes at the moment. Doesn’t seem to matter what I do. Winter light levels have kicked in and I have some work to do to try and counteract this. I have a total mental block when it comes to the technicalities of camera settings but am TRYING to get my head around compensating for low light conditions. Right now…it just ain’t happening. And short of discontinuing blog posts until I sort it (not an option) I’m having to suck it up and make do with what I can muster photography wise for now. So basically….sorry for the s*** photos…That said…I am pretty pleased with this top".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment