Monday, November 30, 2015

Tutorial - Make a T-Shirt for Grandma

http://nontoygifts.com/kid-made-gifts-t-shirt-for-grandma/
An awesome Christmas gift for grandma that kids can make

Tutorial at Non Toy Gifts Blog

"My parents haven’t hugged my kids in two and a half years. I knew it would come to this but there was no other way around it. I had to say yes to the man of my dreams and if he happened to live on the other side of the world, I packed my bags and moved farther away from home.  My grandma was my best friend when I was a little girl and it makes me sad to see that my kids can’t have the same connection with their grandparents. Crossing an ocean is easy to do on the map but it involves more in real life: finances, time and courage to fly with two energetic little boys. We try to make up for the distance with Skype, photos and gifts".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment