Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tutorial - Character Ornaments from Craft Foam

http://nontoygifts.com/diy-christmas-ornaments/
Use leftover  scraps from other projects

Tutorial at Non Toy Gifts Blog

"Some people buy new Christmas ornaments every year, others prefer to create them themselves.  I love the store-bought ornaments for the shiny and perfect look but I also want to give Christmas a personal touch through ornaments, decorations and gifts. I would like to have a color coordinated tree but I choose instead a tree with mis-matched handmade ornaments, a tree that holds memories of important moments and people in our lives, a tree that will warm our hearts year by year. Simple DIY Christmas ornaments, that don’t require much time and many supplies, that I can make while my kids nap or easy enough to get the kids involved, are my favorites".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment