Sunday, December 20, 2015

Tutorial - Make Kindness Elves and Mailbox

http://plentyofpaprika.blogspot.com/2015/12/diy-kindness-elves-and-elf-portal.html
Fun way to teach children about being kind

Tutorial at Plenty of Paprika Blog

"I guess I expected too much from Elf on the Shelf. I think it happens to everyone. I hoped that a fun, creative way of having an elf around would encourage my kids to behave a bit better and would save me some lectures.  Of course that was the easy way out, trusting a doll to take care of my parenting responsibilities.  I was already debating before Thanksgiving  whether we should have our Elf on the Shelf return again this year. It just felt like the return was not worth the time I put in it. But, my youngest son loved the creative and fun idea of having an elf around"..... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment