Sunday, December 20, 2015

Tutorial - Upcycled Paper Tube Christmas Wreath

http://www.upcycleddesignlab.com/2015/12/upcycled-paper-tube-holiday-wreath.html
Recycle for an uncommon  and festive wreath

Tutorial at Upcycled Design Lab

"I usually feel an extra bit of creativity this time of year.  Holiday decorating (at least in my house) seems to lend itself to lots of upcycling ideas.  Last year I made all of my Christmas Tree Decorations from wine corks, plastic bags and foil chip bags.  I also made some Nesting Dolls from tin cans.   In years past I have made a mini Christmas tree and a Snowman from old books and some big Abstract Snowflakes from old CD's.  This year I am adding to my Trashy Christmas Decorations with this TP tube Christmas Holiday Wreath.  I have been wanting to make one of my own since I started seeing them all over Pintrest.  The process seemed pretty simple".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment