Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make a Mini Scrapbook Album

http://paperblossom27.blogspot.in/2015/11/mini-scrapbook-album-tutorial.html?m=1
Embellish your album any way you like

Tutorial at Paper Blossom Blog

"Hello everyone. I am back after a long time but with a heavy pictorial for a mini album. I bought this album kit from Vishakha di, she is so generous for providing this free class. Thank u so much di.. Really loved making this mini. I decided to write a tutorial for making this album as a helping guide to everyone who are in need of these tutorials. This album measures 4×6 inches with lots of multi folds pages to hold pics and to write.. I will share all the details of the pages in my next post. In this post, I will only show you the making process".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment