Thursday, January 7, 2016

Tutorial - How to Shorten Knit Sleeves

http://soleneknits.blogspot.fr/2015/12/fixing-day-how-to-shorten-sleeves.html
Shorten sweater sleeves with a pretty hem

Tutorial at Solene Knits Blog

"I have a huge bag at home full of clothes that need fixing, and I always put it away because it's way more fun to concentrate on new projects rather than to fix the old ones. But it is also very sad not to wear the items you took a long time to make, so I decided to have a fixing day ! I knitted this raglan sweater a few years back for my girlfriend. She wore it a few times, but the sleeves were always too long. As the sweater is in reverse stockinette, I figured I could just fold them and sew them to make a stockinette hem. Here is how I did it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment