Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tutorial - How to Make Quick Baby Burp Cloths

http://www.piecedbrain.com/2016/01/quick-baby-gift.html
Sew soft, durable burp cloths with cloth diapers

Tutorial at Pieced Brain Blog

"I have another grandson coming in just a few weeks. So happy! He was on my mind for a long time on Saturday when I finally decided to drop what I was doing and make something for him: burp cloths. You have seen tutorials on how to embellish cloth diapers to turn them into burp cloths. I improved on what is out there and came up with a fast, softer, and more durable product: (1)  Instead of turning fabric under I cut the strips using a rotary cutter with a wavy blade, which makes assembly faster. Another benefit: once washed the edges will have a soft fray".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment