Friday, February 5, 2016

Tutorial - Lace Up Roper Boot Refashion

http://www.upcycleddesignlab.com/2016/01/lace-up-roper-boot-refashion-1.html
Time lapse video plus pictures and instructions

Tutorial at Upcycled Design Lab Blog

"Surely I am not too old to explore new corners of this wonderful world.  Yet I am stuck like a barnacle afraid to lose the familiar and comfortable life that I know, attached firmly to the bow of my little boat.   The hubby would jump at the chance to live in some warmer climate.  So I may be scraped free of my floating vessel yet, and forced into some unexpected and delightful voyage. Time will tell I suppose.  But where ever I end up I am pretty sure of two things.  One, I will stay afloat and two, I will continue to make things. I have had this old pair of Roper boots for awhile now and finally got around to doing something with them or more accurately one of them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment