Friday, March 11, 2016

Tutorial - Make a Recycled Denim Pocket Pillow

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/diy-iphone-denim-pocket-pillow/
Tuck your phone safely in the denim pocket

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"Using an old pair of jeans, a sweater and some scrap fabric I made my youngest son Fergus a cool pillow for his room. This is no ordinary pillow, it has a killer feature; I have incorporated the pocket from the jeans so he has somewhere to put his phone whilst lying on the bed listening to music.  When I was a teenager, I spent a lot of my time listen to music in my room. Now that my boys are teenagers they like to do the same, but this time the music is on their phones and they listen through headphones. I decided make Fergus a pillow with a pocket so he had somewhere safe to put his iphone".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment