Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tutorial - How to Refashion a Hat

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/refashioning-a-hat/
Make a hat new again with spray paint and embellishments

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"I like to wear hats, especially in the spring and summer.  I usually have one on when hiking, and doing car shows to keep the sun out of my eyes. I really adore the hats on Downton Abby, and I wish that hats would make a comeback for daily wear.  I have about a half dozen that I regularly wear, and one of them was just getting really sad.  Replacing a hat isn’t easy these days as they are not inexpensive anymore, and finding that perfect shape and size isn’t easy either.   This one started out as a straw color a few years ago with some kind of embellishment that I cannot even remember".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment