Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tutorial - How to Doily Stencil a Cushion

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/how-to-doily-stencil-a-cushion/
Transform plain cushions into something fabulous

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"I gave my outdoor canvas cushions a bit of a makeover by using a doilies as stencils to paint pretty patterns on them. I loved this craft. It was so easy to do. My favourite kind of craft, cheap, fun and little effort for great results. I warn you it is very addictive as the cushions are so lovely. I know I’m going to end up with too many cushions outside now.   You might remember a couple of weeks ago I made some Map Table Mats. When I was putting them away in the kitchen with all my other table stuff, such as paper napkins and cloths, I struggled to shut the draw. It was time for a clear out! Firstly I discovered that I must stop buying paper napkins no matter how pretty they are. Secondly I found right at the bottom a packet of paper doilies".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment