Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tutorial - How to Add Vintage Lace to a Tee

http://fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com/2014/05/embellish-favorite-tee-with-vintage-lace.html
Turn a plain tee into a pretty top with lace

Tutorial at Fleur de Lis Quilts Blog

"I love tee shirts.  They are cool and comfortable in our Louisiana heat, and I've found some simple ones at Woman Within that fit.  They are soft, light weight, and long.  Perfect. Except.  They are kind of plain. Then I accidentally ordered two of the same blue.  After the little discount I applied to my order, returning it cost more than the tee.  Oh well, keep that baby.  Then I wore a different tee to work...it has a pretty lace inset across the shoulder seam and sleeve.  IDEA!  Use my vintage lace to do something like this. Oh yea".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment