Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Singed Flower Headband

http://www.reesedixon.com/2014/04/singed-flower-headband.html
Get ready for summer with a flower headband

Tutorial at Reese Dixon Blog

"My organza flower tutorial is, still, one of the most popular things I’ve ever done on this site, and every time I see another link to it I chuckle to myself, remembering that it was a total accident and not what I intended to make at all. There’s little I love as much as a good happy accident. After all this time I wanted to revisit that tutorial and update it with a fresh technique and a fresh use. Perfect for Spring and Summer, everybody needs a flower headband, and if you’re the type that doesn’t love headbands – like me – you can use it like a fascinator by just making your flower extra big".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment