Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tutorial - Favorite Team T-Shirt Banner

http://maidenjane.blogspot.com/2014/09/diy-t-shirt-tailgate-banner-spirit.html
Create a banner using T Shirts and scrap fabrics. Perfect for tailgates or dorm decor

Tutorial at Maiden Jane Blog

"It's football season and, around here, a few people cheer for O - H - I - O!  I have been thinking about making a banner out of old T shirts for a while now.  Having a few Ohio State shirts in my scrap pile, I decided to make an Ohio State banner.  I was inspired by my son's cross-country meets. All the various schools set up tents for the athletes to gather. Most have tents in their school colors with the school name printed on them. Ours has neither. I offered to make a banner if we could gather old T shirts. We could even take T shirt scraps and paint letters on them. It would be a simple and inexpensive way to show school pride".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment