Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tutorial - How to Recycle Old T-Shirts into Yarn

http://www.makery.uk/2015/02/diy-recycle-old-t-shirts-into-yarn/
Turn an unwanted T Shirt into a ball of yarn for your next crochet or knitting project

Tutorial at Makery Blog

"Last night, I became aware that I’d got through the day having made nothing. I’m leaning quite heavily on creative pursuits at the moment to keep me calm and sane. (Do you find therapy in DIY?) So last night I was feeling a bit twitchy and decided to try making some T Shirt Yarn. Little did I know how addictive it would be! Now there are more than a few tutorials on this out there. I could have just linked to any one of those but a) that would be a boring post for you! and b) there were a couple of  things that I discovered that I wanted to add into the mix, that I think helped me achieve a better result than my first attempt".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment