Saturday, July 4, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Patriotic Pillow Cover

http://olives-n-okra.com/patriotic-throw-pillows-/
Easy patriotic throw pillows using fabric remnants and fiberfill

Tutorial at Olives-n-Okra Blog

"I had several pieces of fabric leftover from my Patriotic Rag Wreath. The fabric color scheme didn’t match the colors I picked for the wreath, so I thought I could use them to make Patriotic Throw Pillows.  I don’t have a pattern for the throw pillows. I simple shored up my material and made each pair of contrasting fabric the same size, stitched about a 5/8-inch seam on 3 sides of the material and about 2/3 of the last side, then stuffed the pillows with handfuls of polyester fiberfill. Simone helped me sew by pressing her two little feet on the sewing machine foot pedal until she got tired. Then she helped stuff pillows until that bored her".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment