Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tutorial - How to Refashion a Tank Top

Use T-shirt yarn, shoestrings, or ribbons as lace for the sides

Tank Top Tutorial at Natashalh Blog

"If you’ve visited my blog before, you probably know I love t-shirt reconstruction projects. As a fairly small person, I’ve spent years trying to make literally cut my clothes down to size. Even if a shirt isn’t too big, cutting it up and restructuring it is a great way to add a personal touch to an over worn (or never worn!) tee. Several of my previous t-shirt projects product tops ideal for a workout of day at the beach, so I though I’d show you how to make something that doesn’t have holes, revealing slits or a backless design. This side laced tank top is totally decent and something you could wear to the store when you aren’t on the way home from the gym".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment